Friday, January 24, 2014

For New Readers: Must Read Investing Articles

For new readers, I linked 6 articles on investing I wrote a while ago that I think many should take a look.

Investing Article Series:
Article 1: What is Investing
Article 2: Intelligent Investing for Average Investor
Article 3: Accounting Frauds
Article 4: Investor Psychology
Article 5: My Thoughts on Value Investing (The Must Read if the reader needs the best pick)
Article 6: What is Value

Other Recommended Articles:
Investment Risk
Share Buybacks
Share Splits
My Seeking Alpha Article on 5 Important Points (Not part of this blog but I feel it's a very good article to read for any investor)

My list of book recommendation can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. You put really very helpful information. I will come back to read some more.
    Free commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designated private sector organization in the U.S. cpa that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards.

    ReplyDelete